HOW TO USE PIZZA STONE AND PIZZA PEEL
Clean & Storage
Clean & Warning
Dry & Storage
Why Does My Pizza Stone Have Stains?
How to use your stone
There is not any need to soak the stone in water before use.
1. Pre-heat it to 500° F (260° C) for about 30 minutes.
2. Dust the back of the pizza peel with cornmeal, which works well for transferring food to the baking stone.
3. Transfer the pizza to the top of the baking stone the use of our pizza spatula.
4. Check in halfway to ensure the pizza is not overheated.
5. Once the crust is brown, remove the pizza from stone. Enjoy your pizza.
How to Clean your Pizza Stone
1. Let the stone completely cool.
2. Put it under warm water at the same time as scrubbing with a brush. Do not use soap as it may leave a soapy aftertaste.
3. Dry the stone in an oven completely after cleaning.
4. Air-dry the stone and store inside the oven or clean & dry place.
1. Please preheat the stone before placing food on it.
2. Do not use soap or detergent which may have an effect on the taste of foods.
3. Never handle a hot pizza stone with your bare hands.
4. The natural properties of the baking stone will cause it to darken and spot with age – do not attempt to remove this discoloration.
5. Pizza stone can break if bumped or dropped. Handle with care.
Important Note: As the main material of pizza stone is cordierite, if it’s not handled carefully throughout transportation, it is going to cause damage(eg: cracked).
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Size: The pizza stone measures 15″ X 12″ X 0.6″, Golden thickness(15mm), weighs up to 6.7Lbs. Come with a free pizza peel board(11″ X 15.6″ x 0.35″)
Material: Made of 100% all-natural FDA-protected Cordierite stone, it is no smell and excellent thermal shock resistance. Heat-protected up to 1112°F(600℃). It could distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
Multipurpose: But even so baking the fresh or frozen pizzas, this pizza stone set can be used for many other culinary explorations. Perfect for bread, cookies, stuffed calzone at home
Clean: Scrape off any excess food with a spatula before clean. When the stone has cooled, run it under warm water at the same time as scrubbing with a brush. Never use soap or detergent on a stone, which will leave a soapy aftertaste
After-sales Service: If you receive damaged stone or have any questions about quality and instructions throughout use, please feel free to contact us